Come to MIT in January for a three-day program with intensive short courses on integrated photonics: materials, devices, photonic integrated circuit layout, and chip fabrication.
- The benefits of electronic-photonic integration in emerging industry applications
- Photonic materials properties, device design and photonic integrated circuit performance
- The AIM Photonics Multi-Project Wafer (MPW) fabrication process
- The Process Design Kit (PDK) approach for fabrication at AIM Photonics
- Automated software design tools from vendors who collaborate with the AIM MPW process
- Manufacturing process variation and guidelines for high-volume chip fabrication